Our Preschool Program is for children ages six months old to six years old and is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, from September to June. Our program includes a Physical Education and Dance "specials", which are provided entirely through fundraisers held throughout the school year.
- Choice of two,l three, four, or five days a week
- Three hour half-day program (8:30-11:30, or 9:00-12:00 including lunchtime)
- Six and a half hour full-day program (8:30-3:00 or 9:00-3:30)
- Ten hour extended day (7:30-5:30)
Monday – Friday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Our eight-week Summer Camp is for children aged two-and-a-half through eight years of age (The Little Ones operate as they do the rest of the year in their regular classroom). Register for all eight weeks or individual weeks of your choice. The school is closed for the Independence Day and two weeks in mid-summer.
Every session will include an exciting and fun mix of indoor and outdoor play activities, arts and crafts, music, and stories, all while working on increasing our self-esteem, making new friends, and treasured summer memories.
Every Wednesday during Camp, we have a special Water Day (weather permitting). Our campers come to school in their bathing suits so we can play in our sprinklers and in our water tables. Campers also have a variety of water toys to choose from.
Our Summer Camp is broken into two groups:
- Mini-Camp: This Camp is for our two to four year olds. This group spends the majority of their time going between their camp classroom and the playground, and is meant for children not yet ready to be on the move. This group loves to get messy with their crafts, play fun games, run around in the bubbles from our bubble machine, and of course, to get wet during Water Day!
- Big-Kid Camp: This group of children range in age from four to eight years old. The older children are on the move all day, from the upstairs classrooms to the Giant Room to the Playground. We travel with our backpacks that have everything we need for camp. Our favorite activities are playing sports and games (sometimes with Coach Rick), creating beautiful arts and crafts, and to our own music, playing with our food during special snacks, making big bubbles with our bubble wands during Bubble Time, and having an awesome time at Water Day.
Hot Lunch Program
Our school provides an opt-in hot lunch program for an additional fee. Local businesses Cedar Grill & Pizza and the Pizza and Sandwich Barn, both located in Caldwell, provide our lunches throughout the week. Each hot meal also comes with a drink (water or juice) and dessert. There is also an option to have milk added to your child’s meal.
Monday - Pizza
Tuesday - Pasta
Wednesday - Chicken Nuggets
Thursday - Grilled Cheese
Friday - Chicken Tenders
Tuition at Bright Start Early Learning Center includes two specials:
On Tuesdays, our friend, Coach Rick, comes in to play! Each week, he focuses on a different sport, which often includes baseball, basketball, soccer, football, or lacrosse. He helps our children develop their personal gross motor skills and self-esteem, while also introducing the concept of teamwork. He helps instill healthful habits while providing a change of pace from our usual activities!
On Thursdays, Mrs. Megan helps us explore our self-expression through the physical art of dance. Moreover, she teaches us how to find the beat and rhythm in the music we are listening to, interacting with it in a different way than we are used to in the classroom. We build self-esteem and coordination during her class while we dance to beloved children’s music, both old and new!